Moisture Proof Matte Lamination Film Roll For Luxury Paper
|WIDTH (mm)||200 ~ 2210|
|LENGTH (m)||100 ~ 8000|
|PAPER CORE||25.4mm(1 inch) / 76mm (3 inch)|
|CORONA TREATED||Double side|
|SURFACE TENSION||38 Dyne/cm ≤ 42 Dyne/cm|
|ROLLER PRESSURE||10 ~ 20Mpa|
|LAMINATION SPEED||20 ~ 70M|
Thermal Lamination Films have extrusion-coated surface with low
temperature melting resin, which enables the lamination of film to
paper products by heat and pressure. Various surface finishes
available add value to the printed surface. Matt BOPP thermal
lamination film provides a matt-finish on the surface of presswork,
protecting from fingerprints and smudges. Compared with gloss
thermal lamination film, matt film can be preserved for longer
period of time.
A combination of good performance characteristics and low price
point make BOPP thermal laminating films ideal for all kinds of
printed & unprinted paper and paper boards, including book
covers, cosmetics packaging, magazines, documents, shopping bags,
30 micron BOPP thermal lamination film has more brighter surface
and stronger adhesiveness. Hence, it is widely used in luxury paper
Applications of BOPP thermal laminating films
- Wedding Photos / Photo Albums
- Luxury Cosmestic Packaging
- Catalogues for Luxury Brands
- Show Bags for Luxury Brands
- Price Tags for Luxury Brands
The advantages of NEI BOPP thermal lamination film
1. Environmentally friendly: It is non-toxic, odorless, or
non-benzene because non-solvent based adhesive is used. It is
environmentally friendly and non-hazardous to human health since no
toxic gases or volatile content is emitted during lamination
2. Safe operation
3. Excellent performance: Compared with wet lamination, thermal
lamination film enhances the color saturation and brightness of
presswork. It also has stronger ability of absorbing powder and
adhesive force. Furthermore, it is effective to prevent being
blistered or separated from presswork in lamination process.
4. Easy handling
5. High efficiency: Production cost and labor cost are reduced
substantially as there is no film wastage, mixture of adhesive
solvent, or no UV heating lamp (drying system) is required.
Therefore, it saves production space as well.
6. Wide adaptability: It is widely adaptable to different types of
lamination machines, including wet and dry laminator. Only small
adjustments need to be made to the machine if wet laminator is
Why chooses NEI?
1. NEI has professional experience in film industry since 1995 so
we have good quality control and after-sale services to support
2. 10 yeas of export experience to many countries, including South
America, North America, Middle East, Asia, Africa, Oceania, etc. so
we have good reputation in these areas.
3. Compared with other thermal lamination film, our EVA glue is
100% imported from Korea and it ensures the adhesiveness of our
4. Customize size and thickness according to customer requests.
Labels can be customized as well.
5. Rapid production and delivery.
6. A wide range of thermal lamination film and special films.
1. NEI glossy BOPP thermal lamination film is suggested to be
laminated with the roller temperature range of 85 to 110°C and
roller pressure of 10 to 20 Mpa. However, the optimum conditions
are depending on the selected laminator’s speed and dimensional
2. It is advised that the printed surface is well dried before
lamination and cools sufficiently one surface before laminating to