Protective Matte Lamination Film Business Card Size Laminating
Pouches 250 Micron
With these Business Card Size Matte Laminating Pouches you can
protect cards and smaller prints and make them easy to customize.
The matte surface is perfect for writing messages, and unlike the
gloss films, it is compatible with both pens and pencils.
You can use these laminating pouches in any standard heated pouch
- Laminating Pouch Size: Business Card 2-1/4" x 3-3/4" (59x97mm)
- Laminating Pouch Thickness: 10 mil(250micron)
- Laminating Pouch Finish: Matte/Matt
- Quantity of Laminating Pouches: 100pcs
- 1/8" Round Corner
- Laminating Pouch Sealed on Long Edge
|Size||A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7,A8, B4, B5 or other any size as customers'
|Packing||Normally 100 pcs/pack,opp bag+white/color box+carton.(or as
Your laminator instructions will indicate what thickness (micron)
your particular model can handle. There are many items that can be
laminated, giving long lasting protection from wear and tear:
• photos, id cards, point of sale information
• maps, instructions, guides, place mats
• menus, notices around the home, office and school
• business cards, real estate information, price lists and much
4. Which micron should I choose?
A micron (or Mic) is the term used to measure the thickness of the
lamination sheet. The higher the micron the thicker the sheet, and
so the more rigid the finish when laminated. We sell pouches from
60 to 250 Mic. Choose the one that best suits your needs, all of
our pouches are good quality. How do I choose the right laminating
pouch micron? We recommend the following:
- For documentprotection it is recommended to use laminating films of
80/100 microns thickness.
- For photo-grade images it is better to choose laminating film of
125 microns thickness.
- For display signs, placemats, or heavy duty uses,it is better to
choose laminating film of 175-250 micron thickness.
5. Instructions For Use:
1. Please open the unsealed edge of the laminating film and put
into the file materials. The space between the file materials and
the laminating film is more than 3mm.
2. Please put the sealed edge ahead to make sure the laminating
film is inside, two edges of the laminating machine entering
flitch. You can put your hand away when the laminating film enters
3. When the laminating film is come out completely from the
laminating machine automatically, you've finished.
6. Why Choose Us:
- Professional Manufacturer
- More Than 15 Years Experience
- OEM/ODM Service.
- Products Exported To Europe, United States ,Southeast Asia, Middle
East and other countries and regions.